Our bitesized CPD will walk you through the pillars of physiotherapy and rehabilitation for small animals and demonstrate the benefits of providing a rehabilitation service at your practice.
During this course you will study:
- Musculoskeletal injury and dysfunction
- Therapeutic exercise rehabilitation
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation for the OA and Orthopaedic patient
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation for the Neurological patient.
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation in practice – progress your skills into rehabilitation and set up a rehabilitation centre at your practice.
How does it work?
- Study is online – you can access it from anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection.
- 6 hours of CPD – a certificate will be awarded at the end of the course.
- Study at your own pace – you have 6 months to complete the course if life gets in the way!
This course for veterinary nurses is online and can be started at any time.